What's in it for me?
Why for Dental Professionals:
DirectDental is FREE for Dental Professionals. Your profile gives you more control of your career and direct access to dental practices in need of your assistance. You input when, where and how you want to work and DirectDental connects you to the employers that match your criteria. Here are some of the benefits:
Find YOUR IDEAL Dental Job Now!
- Create a Free Profile - use DirectDental to highlight your experience and skills for dental practices looking to hire.
- Build your preferred work schedule - work as many days as you’d like or simply pick up a temp day shift whenever you’re available.
- Set your desired pay rate - take more control of your earning potential and set your pay rate for perm and temp jobs.
- Apply to jobs with one-click - browse a variety of full-time, part-time and temp positions.
- Communicate directly with dental practices - discuss position details, schedule interviews, accept or decline new opportunities.
- Get paid directly from dental practices - stay organized by tracking work history with your DirectDental profile and calendar.
- Rate and review dental practices based on your experience - your opinion matters and good feedback helps everyone.
- 100% FREE and Easy to use - you have 24/7 access to your profile from a computer, tablet or your mobile phone.
Why for Dental Practices:
DirectDental provides your practice instant access to experienced dental professionals that are looking for work. With a DirectDental membership, your practice can leverage the resources of a traditional dental staffing agency but at a fraction of the price. You fill your open jobs, lower your overall staffing costs and get your office running at full strength! Here are some of the benefits:
Find YOUR IDEAL Dental Professional Now!
- Post unlimited jobs and temp requests - open full-time, part-time, temporary positions and select qualified candidates to contact instantly
- View unlimited profiles and resumes - search for exactly what you need and let DirectDental show you the candidates that match your criteria.
- Real-time communication - connect with local and experienced dental professionals in real-time with our Temp Now technology and messaging features.
- Complete control - know who is coming into your office and when, communicate directly with professionals, easily view their documentation and rating.
- Keep track - use the DirectDental calendar to schedule your temp days and see all your previous temps at a glance whenever you need to.
- Save money - there are never any perm placement or temp fees to hire through DirectDental, continue to use the temps you love or hire them permanently in your office. Hassle free- always.
- Easy to use - for dental practices it’s just a low monthly membership fee and you receive 24/7 access to post unlimited jobs, view profiles, and schedule temps on DirectDental.
How do I get started?
For Dental Professionals:
- Create your Professional Profile and set your preferences.
- Apply to the jobs that interest you with your desired work schedule.
- Receive jobs via email & text for perm and temp positions.
- Accept the work you want and get paid directly by the dental practices.
For Dental Practices:
- Create your Practice Profile and set your preferences.
- Post unlimited jobs for perm and temp positions.
- Browse unlimited candidate profiles and contact in real-time.
- Hire directly! Once you find a candidate you like, hire them! There are no perm placement or temp fees for hiring on DirectDental.
Who are we?
Co-founded by Holli and Anthony Perez, DirectDental was built to provide a modern way for Dental Practices to connect with Dental Professionals for job openings in real-time. Together the husband & wife team also own DirectDental Staffing which offers a more traditional, concierge-level staffing agency service to the dental community. After years of feedback from dental professionals and practices asking for more ways to find jobs and qualified candidates, Holli and Anthony created DirectDental.com. With the addition of Lead Developer, Frank Sandoval (F2 Web Services) and his extensive web development experience in the dental industry, the DirectDental platform is now helping improve dental care with every new connection.