Hygiene Recare Coordinator
Do you like to learn and be challenged? Join our friendly, patient centered, progressive (strong commitment to CE and advanced technology), complete health team driven practice. If you are cheerful, enjoy putting people at ease, like to educate patients and run on time, this is your career opportunity.
Our Vision: To serve and educate the community on optimal health and beauty
Our Purpose: We believe in providing quality of life and lasting relationships
Philosophy: We are standing for the Complete Health of our patients through the most thorough care available and with a team that seeks to empower our patients and their families, coworkers and friends. We are in need of an Appointment Coordinator or how we like to say Director of First Impression who is confident and committed to serving their patients and connecting with them, so the best healthcare can be delivered.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE DENTAL FIELD.
* The liaison between patients and who the practice is especially over the phone and when they first walk in.
* Schedule patient appointments for hygiene and emergencies.
* Have an understanding of and desire to schedule smarter (and to goal) not harder.
* Partner with the Treatment Coordinator to ensure effective scheduling.
* Communicate with new and existing patients to update records
* Establish a reactivation system
Ideal Candidate possesses these qualities:
*Is a people person
*Friendly in person and over the phone
*Deeply passionate about serving others
*Positive and likes to have fun
Position is part time. Opportunity for growth. Hours may change.
Please respond to this by doing the following…
1 – in the subject of the email put “I’m your world class Recare Coordinator”
2 – in the body of the email write why you’re the right person for the position
3 – attached your resume
4 – include your salary/hourly requirements